What's new

Event PPGG Meet & Greet - March 2020 - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID

Philip

geospatial Online
Staff Member
gO Business
Business Rep
Founding Member
I am hoping to setup a Meet & Greet soon. The idea is this...

We will have a few PowerPoint presentations given by anyone here in the area regarding projects they are working on. I want this to be more than a simple Meet & Greet, but an information exchange as well. The presentations are expected to be about 10-15 minutes in length with a Q&A session afterwards. I'd like to only spend an hour on presentations. After the presentations, we can simply walk across the street to a local bar/restaurant and chat while eating or drinking.

Presentations Location: Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments (PPACG) building, 15 S 7th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Restaurant: Cerberus, 702 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Times: 5-6PM for presentations (maybe a little earlier). 6PM+ for Cerberus
Date: Dates are flexible. For right now, I am looking at a Tues or Wed in 2-3 weeks.

How does this sound?
Would you like to present? Let me know.

Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus threat, this may change depending on circumstances. Therefore, keep an eye on this forum for updates.

OP
Philip

Philip

geospatial Online
Staff Member
gO Business
Business Rep
Founding Member
Unfortunately, this event is cancelled until we are let out of our houses again.

HOWEVER, if you are interested in presenting at the next one, please contact me. I'm looking for 2-3 volunteers.

Next >