What's new

Hello Hi GIS enthusiast!

batkitty0808

gO Newbie
Your Name: My name is Bo.
Why did you choose your particular username? My username is a reference to my cat Batman. She's a beautiful calico kitty that found in the hard-knock streets of Brooklyn, NY
What year did you start in your geospatial career? Relatively New. I did an internship last year and I fell in love in doing GIS software and I would love to pursue a career in GIS and environmental land management.
What geospatial niches have you worked in? Research on Stormwater in NYC
Outside of the GIS/geospatial industry, what else interests you?
I love hiking outdoors and learning the geology and history of parks and cities. My bucket list is going to all the National Park in the US and I have been to 6 so far. Other than that I love to draw, paint, and create stuff from scratch. I also have made costumes and all sort of creative work. I have an illustration degree before I switched track. I wanted to work something technically and visual. I ended up stumbling upon GIS. I recently received my earth and an environmental degree from Brooklyn College.
Feel free to post any other information you'd like to share.
I would love to work on GIS and data visualization work that deal with environmental land management that deals with climate change analysis.
I know some sql, python, and C.

Philip

geospatial Online
Staff Member
gO Business
Business Rep
Founding Member
Welcome to geospatial Online!

< Previous | Next >

Changes Are Happening Now!

Forums have been reorganized. Threads have been moved. Sorry for the trouble. I am about 90% complete as of 07/15/2019.