ArcGIS Online Help to host an ArcGIS StoryMap

julmou

gO Newbie
Dec 6, 2021
Dear GIS users/colleagues,

I have been learning how to use GIS and more specifically ArcGIS for more than a year (online course). I was able to build in my free time a portfolio of maps on topics which interest me or are related to my area of expertise. I displayed most of them in a StoryMap online, which I intend to use as my online portfolio to showcase my work to potential future employers.

The only issue is that, my ArcGIS licence is expiring soon (end December/early Jan). I contacted ESRI and they confirm that I am definitely going to loose all my content, StoryMaps included. Here is the StoryMap link, it's public anyway ;)

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/51b554201f464aea842d201c0020d88d

After a bit of research, I was able to find a way to copy a StoryMap from one account to another, with a Python script. I tested it from my main ArcGIS account to another trial account created for this (lasts only 21 days) -> I invite to see how simple and safe it is.

My request is simple. I am looking for a gentle soul, with a licence, who would be kind enough to host my creation, so that it just remains there on the cloud, with a permanent link which is not going to get deleted, and for everyone to see if/when they desire.

Thank you in advance for your help :) Julien