What's new

Hello Hello, Geospatial aficionados!

KeithRikli

gO Newbie
My name is Keith, and I have a mapping problem! (no, not really... I can stop any time I want)

I am a geospatial enthusiast who peddles my GIS and UAV skills in the SE Michigan area. I have worked both in the private and public sectors for about 4 years now, and I love every minute of it!

When not creating maps professionally, I am a bit of a geek. I enjoy gaming (I have even started branching out and making maps for gaming friends to enhance their tabletop experiences), Aviation (HUGE airplane and aerospace nerd), and the adventurous outdoors(I have even been known to try that orienteering thing!). Perhaps some day I will even try one of those fancy adventure races!

In the office, I have experience creating 2D and 3D datasets, web GIS, and creating/cleaning datasets from UAV information. So please feel free to pick my brain!

Philip

geospatial Online
Staff Member
gO Business
Business Rep
Founding Member
Luckily, being a geek is perfectly fine in this industry and I that you are branching out and helping your friends enhance their gaming experience is great. Please, feel free to start some new discussions and showcase any great projects... especially any UAV projects. I have never used a UAV, and it's perfect for this industry.

< Previous | Next >