What's new

Hello Greetings from San Diego, CA.

spatialistic

gO Newbie
Hi there! I'm a Data Products Analyst on a defense contract. I do reconstruction of training events where we merge and sync positional data on ships and aircraft during training exercises using an application called SIMDIS. I'm also the only GIS person in the organization so I fill that roll on the side. I've been in this position for 13 years and the defense community as a whole for 20 years so I've spent the last year trying to education myself on what the private sector is doing and make a change in the near future. I'm ready for something new. I like learning new applications, concepts, and processes, which is something the geospatial community has no shortage of! I'm also incredibly impressed by the strength of the community. I look forward to collaborating with and meeting some great folks here.

Philip

geospatial Online
Staff Member
gO Business
Business Rep
Founding Member
Welcome to this website! You are right, this community and industry definitely have plenty of applications and projects to learn. I want to do exactly what you did and expand my application knowledge and open up new unexplored realms of the industry and learn new concepts.
Thanks for being part of the community. Feel free to share any great experiences or ask any questions.

< Previous | Next >