What's new

Hallo fellow GIS enthusiastics

DIlan

gO Newbie
It is great to join this community and firstly I would like to thanks the founder of this website to taking such a great initiative. I recently finished my undergraduate degree in urban planning, majoring planning technology in which I learned many GIS and remote sensing applications. I am quite passionate about GIS and looking forward to learning more deeply about advance spatial analysis, programming and web GIS. Also one of my major aspirations is to pursue a rewarding GIS carrier

Philip

geospatial Online
Staff Member
gO Business
Business Rep
Founding Member
It is great to join this community and firstly I would like to thanks the founder of this website to taking such a great initiative. I recently finished my undergraduate degree in urban planning, majoring planning technology in which I learned many GIS and remote sensing applications. I am quite passionate about GIS and looking forward to learning more deeply about advance spatial analysis, programming and web GIS. Also one of my major aspirations is to pursue a rewarding GIS carrier
Welcome to geospatial Online! Urban planning is a great place to major in and use GIS. I hope this community keeps expanding and we can help you in any way that we can.

< Previous | Next >