- Jan 26, 2018
AASHTO GIS for Transportation Symposium
Since 1989, AASHTO has brought together persons in government and private industry who are interested in the use of GIS for Transportation purposes. The GIS for Transportation Symposium allows participants to share their experiences, see state-of-the-art software, and learn more about this field through keynote speakers, discussion forums, workshops, curated sessions, informal discussions and networking events.
- Workshops will take place on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Workshops are offered at no additional cost
- Workshop registration includes lunch only
- Special Interest Group Meetings will run concurrent with sessions. See schedule at a glance
- Expand your network sign-up for the GIS-T Ambassador Program
- The Symposium will no longer offer guest tours. Family members are still welcome to attend, read more here.
- See change to the one-day registration option